by Ash Hameed in Education
28th Sep, 2020
Bukit Panjang Road, Singapore 67, Singapore
PRE -School Teachers x 3 (English Speaking)
Client is seeking PRE-School Teachers x 3 (West Area) - Singapore
You are responsible for planning and providing opportunities for children to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and dispositions through an integrated and holistic curriculum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the preparation of the classroom environment including pre-activity set up. Ensure
the classroom materials are of superior quality and adequate in supply.
• To manage children between 18 months to 7 years old and provide high levels of interaction to
promote critical thinking and positive attitudes towards learning.
• Supervise activities such as field visits and group discussions to stimulate children’ interest and
broaden the understanding of their physical and social environment.
• Prepare Lesson Plans in line with the curriculum developed according to MOE Curriculum
Framework for Kindergartens to provide multiple experiences and social interactions
• Able to demonstrate and use audio-visual teaching aids to present subject matter to class when
• Observe and monitor how and what children are learning and use the information to create new
learning opportunities for children.
• Observe and monitor how and what children are learning and use the information to develop
children’s developmental profile.
• Evaluate lessons conducted so as to determine what children know and are able to do which will
help in planning appropriate lessons to enhance children’s development and learning.
• Provide support, warmth and emotional support for the children when needed.
• Instruct children in practices of personal cleanliness and self-care. Exhibit a sense of calm,
consistency, grace and courtesy toward the children.
• Ensure the safety and well being of each individual child. Observe children to detect signs of ill
health or emotional disturbance and to evaluate progress.
• Maintain an appropriate atmosphere of safety, learning, and fun, in line with school's philosophy.
• Any other duties or projects to be assigned by the immediate superior.
• Advanced Certificate in Early Years / Certificate in Early Childhood Education
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
Interested Candidates, Please submit your updated CV in MS word format to: email@example.com
EA #: 12C5083
Reg #: R1442611