Our client is an US/Euro Automotive Company, currently is seeking a Plant Manager in Suzhou
1. Directs and coordinates activities of manufacturing, production scheduling, optimizing process engineering, logistic, planning, manufacturing engineering and maintenance facility to effect operational efficiency and economy.
2. Control products quality, ensure quality continuous improvements.
3. To foster teams to achieve a common goal and to enhance the continuous improvement process and resolve repeated occurrence relating to quality issues.
4. Coordinate with Engineering team to Improve Product design activities and development projects.
5. Explores and recommends drives continuous improvement activities based on analysis of modern, cost effective methods.
degree, at least 3 years similar management position in Automotive of foreign
of Lean Manufacturing techniques including: Equipment Reliability Systems Level
production; In Station Process Control (Poke Yokes); Just In Time material flow
(reduction of work in process) Ability
ability to analyze production requirements (build schedules)
with ISO9000. ISO14000 and TS16949 system requirement and 6 SIGMA