by Joey Chen in Automotive
14th May, 2021
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Plant Finance Manager
Our client is a global automotive company, looking for a Plant Finance Manager in Guangzhou
1. With Bachelor degree or above, major in finance and accounting from a reputed university.
2. Accountant Certificate, CPA preferred.
3. At least 5 years working experience in automotive manufacturing in large solely foreign-own enterprise or joint ventures and minimum 2 years supervision experience.
4. Excellent work ethics.
5. ERP implementation experience preferred.
6. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
7. Easy to work with and capable of handling team building and employee training.
8. Good computer skills in office software and PPT.
9. Ability to meet long term or short term travel requirements when applicable.
10. Fluent English in speaking and writing.
1. Supervise Finance Department within the Corporate Constitution and the Group Employee’s Charter of Rights, and performs duties as directed by company China Finance Director.
2. Implement standard company Finance policy in the plant.
3. Be responsible for statutory reporting, group reporting, Quarterly forecast and Annual business plan.
4. Be responsible for cash flow reporting and financing activities if needed.
5. Handle all tax related issues.
6. Responsible for payment review and approval as per company policy.
7. Responsible for team building and employee training.
8. Work with Tax bureau, bank and external and internal auditors.
9. Champion ERP system implementation if applicable.
10. Instruct workers in safety, including the use of person protective equipment, maintain proper housekeeping, recognize unsafe work conditions.
11. Enforce company and safety rules, document violations and propose necessary disciplinary actions.
12. Conduct performance appraisals for workers’ safety performance.
13. Commitment to continuous improvement and work place safety.
14. Team Player.
15. TS16949/ISO14001/OHSAS18001 awareness and adherence.
16. Other duties as may be required.
Interested parties please send me your updated CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by email, thanks.