by Pida Pimnok in Automotive
2nd Sep, 2020
Chonburi, Chon Buri, Thailand
Plant Director (Confidential)
Our client mainly deal with radiator-grille which are thought as the face of automobiles which the impression of automobiles, Established in Thailand for 30 years.
- Developing and implementing operational plans and strategies set forth by management to achieve defined business targets & objectives across all product categories.
- Being responsible for the profit and loss of the plant.
- Developing a growth strategy focused on various terms of productivity, quality and financial benefits.
- Ensuring that the plant operation and production are cost-effective and keeping updated quality standards for the factory and production process.
- Monitoring the production cost as well as cost controlling & waste controlling.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing to budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Monitoring product standards, implementing quality-control programs and determining quality control standards.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher of Engineering and any related.
- Minimum of 12 years’ working in Automotive manufacturing with a leadership role in general factory management.
- Must be well-rounded experience with an excellent understanding manufacturing in all terms of P&L, plant operation, operation cost, production process, budgeting, warehouse, supply chain and logistic management.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with excellent problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with people at all levels and experience in a team-oriented environment is required.
- Good English communication skills.