Familiar with the assembly process, can analyze the abnormalities of the assembly process, maintain and maintain the tooling, maintenance and maintenance equipment
- Define process flows, develop new processes and drive continuous process improvement efforts to maximize product yield.
- Support production processes; diagnose and resolve process problems
- Work closely with other process, integration, product, and circuit design engineers to define process and device performance targets
- Analyze NG products in SMT production process and corrective methods
- Work with the operations team to implement process control
- Leading projects that include tool evaluation, process development, and qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical / Mechatronics / Industrial /Instrument Engineering
- 2-5 Years of experience in Electronics manufacturer or clean room environment is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in principles of all SMT facilities, hands-on ability to maintain the tooling, maintenance equipment
- Familiar with causes of NG products, material specifications and sensitivity of abnormal production
- Good command in English both verbal and written.