Payroll Clerk (Contract)
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
• Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
• Determine payroll liabilities by calculating the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, social security taxes, employer's social security, and workers compensation payments.
• Administer for HRIS (Human Resources Information System), to establish staff personal files and provide supporting documents and ensure that employment the important documents are kept and always update.
• Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting, and adjusting of the budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Political Science or related fields
• In-depth knowledge and experience of payroll software
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in payroll and compensation and benefit function
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
• Good English communication skills verbal and written
• Organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, problem-solving, and prioritizing skills.
• Good knowledge of current labour rules and regulations