Packaging Technology Lead
An international agriculture and food manufacturer
50% Value Creation
• Lead short, mid, long term value creation through identification and prioritization of opportunities and applying
operational excellence practices and priniciples .
• Support the global Packaging MTO in providing technical support for growth opportunities within the region.
• Develop and manage the regional packaging portfolio in alignment with Product line, Business, Regional and
• Drive additional value by overseeing Packaging and Warehousing Systems and Cost Savings initiatives across the
35% Sustain the Base
• Identify, share and institutionalize best practices by understanding, documenting and deploying them across the
• Partner globally to audit performance to these standards.
• Create and utilize processes and metrics to sustain the value created and identify opportunities.
• Develop/optimize Packaging processes
15% Develop, coach, lead others
• Ensure standard employee training and development relating to Packaging within the region.
• Share vision, direction, value opportunities and empower/enable others to achieve it.
• Provide coaching, development, and performance management to direct and indirect reports.
1. at least more than 10 years in PET beverage bottling packaging in Beverage industry, expert on PET bottling technology and processing
2. Strong experience in bottle flow and bottling process in Work shift
3. Fluent English skills and communication skills
4. Strong team leadership with at least more than 20 members
5. willing to take fluent business trip in AP area