Operations Program Manager
Manage project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently
1.Manage project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently.
2.Define scope, budget and schedule for operations project.
3.Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
4.Develop project budget in consideration with cost optimization and reduction goals.
5.Track, monitor and control expense based on budgetary guidelines.
6.Ensure project execution within defined budget and timelines.
7.Manage and lead scope changes for operations project.
8.Manage resource assignment, work allocation and software and hardware requirements for operations project.
9.Conduct regular project status meetings with project team.
10.Address questions and concerns of project team, management and customers in professional and confident manner.
11.Provide project progress status, delays and issues to customers in timely manner.
12.Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
13.Provide support and guidance to project team as and when needed.
14.Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals.
15.Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Bachelor's / Master degree in engineering or equivalent in experience in a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in successful project management /business development with a track record of success in project execution as well as project development is essential
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of development project management and governance
- An understanding of the practical realities and cultural dimensions of working in the assigned country/location
- Communication and reporting , including ensuring appropriate information is collected ,communicated. manged and archived effectively