Client: Environmental Services
Location: East, Singapore
Type: Full time / Perm
Client Industry: Pest Management & Landscaping Services
Operations Manager – Singapore
Client is in need of an outgoing leader to supervise the overall management of service and administrative departments of the business. We are looking for a motivated, fun, optimistic, committed person to join our team.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall management of service, overseeing the administrative department and maintaining optimum market presence and profitability through customer visits. The Operations Manager will work closely with Operations Executive, Service Supervisors and technicians by monitoring that quality service is achieved. Additionally, they will conduct periodic training workshops and oversee reports.
The Operations Manager is a highly skilled natural leader, possessing a motivating management style that fosters collaboration and innovation amongst all staff.
Experience, Education & Qualifications Required:
5+ years of experience in managing a team of 5 or more
Preferred Tertiary Education
To be successful in this rile you must have:
• Excellent leadership and managerial skills, including confidence in making and implementing tough decisions.
• Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
• Previous demonstration of exceptional customer experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
• A demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse team of people, including effective delegation skills
• Competency in Project Management, problem solving and change management
• Excellent Organization and time management skills
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Solid knowledge of customer service principles and practice
• Well versed with MS word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Strong Attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Training and Support
• Career Development
• The opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and dynamic environment
• The opportunity to be involved with a company experiencing rapid growth
• Competitive salary in low cost environment
Salary Package Includes:
• Base Salary
• Mobile Phone
Interested candidates, may write in with an updated CV in MS word format to: email@example.com
Reg #: R1442611
EA #: 12C5083