Operations Director-Sourcing Office
Our client is a foreign company which designs and manufacture small kitchen appliance.
1. Responsible for new office set up in China, such as all necessary administrative, legal and financial tasks necessary to open a new entity and physical presence in China.
2. Coordinate with US team to formulate policies and strategic plans for current operations and for future growth as well as to ensure that entity’s operational priorities are aligned with parent company direction.
3. Oversee operations of quality control, HR & Administration, project management, sourcing and logistics as well as co
4. Maintain internal control systems to ensure absolute accountability of all employees in China.
5. At a future date, spearhead company’s eventual Sales & Distribution into the Asia Pacific region.
1. With Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering / Mechanical field.
2. Experienced in set up new office and operating an organization in China.
3. Expertise and proficiency in Quality Control for the similar product (small kitchen appliance is a plus).
4. Intimate familiarity with Asia-Pacific markets.
5. Excellent communication skill in both English and Chinese.