Operation Supervisor-Production & Logistics
Our client is one of leading foreign company for the filtration product and technology in the world.
1. Establish and maintain an Operation System, including inventory, manufacturing, logistics to support company growth strategy.
2. Place purchase orders with suppliers and follow-up when necessary to avoid stockouts.
3. Release production orders to manufacturing based on material availability.
4. Ensure on-time delivery of products.
5. In charge of logistics, and to be fully responsible for the process control from receipt of freight request to delivery, the management of freight information and delivery documents, etc
1. With Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain & Operations Management.
2. At least three years operation related working experience.
3. Good communication skill in both spoken and written English.
4. Analytical and process orientated and strong drive to improve processes.
5. LEAN management experience is a plus.