by Katherine Mok in Pharmaceutical
1st Sep, 2020
Central & Western District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Operation Manager ( Chinese Medicine Clinic)
Our client, a Chinese Medicine Clinic is looking for a high calibre candidate to join their team. Details are as followings:
- To handle and in charge the daily operational activities
- To Coordinate the manpower and materials resources of the Chinese medicine clinics
- To implement business marketing plan and new strategic in order to achieve company’s objectives and goals for quarterly and yearly.
- To coordinate the manpower and standard polices and coordinate methods in order to up to patient expectation.
- To perform ad hoc assignments and special projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chinese medicine or equivalent;
- At least Five years in pharmacy industry as especially on Chinese medicines industry.
- Preferably with Two years of managerial experience
- Have solid the business network and ability to operate the clinic
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory skills, decision-making and people management skills