National Account Manager
A multinational company is looking for an National Account Manager in Shanghai
Identifies new markets and business opportunities outside of existing customer base to grow the business and achieve or exceed revenue target and business growth goals.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential customers and identifying their needs via a consultative sales process.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financial impact.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Partners with peers to share ideas and coordinate efforts to increase revenue on new accounts and capitalize on Manufacturer Representative Groups client relationships.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Works closely with internal and external stakeholders when responding to a request for proposal (RFP) to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues and the current competition on the program.
• Makes presentations to various groups within the customer’s organization when needed.
• Acts as the lead person on preparing the written proposal in response to customer’s RFP, coordinates all information from the different disciplines and arranges the formal response to the customer internal documentation protocol.
• Acts as technical representative to the customer during the initial contact and readily involves Antunes Technical and/or Culinary support throughout the sales process as required.
• Attends trade shows along with different conferences, both educational and customer oriented.
• Maintains relevant and current data in Salesforce.
• Attends and presents during regularly scheduled sales meetings.
Essential Skills & Role Qualifications:
• Outside Sales Skills: Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals
• High achiever and self-driven; demonstrates entrepreneurial and visionary traits
• High visibility; ability and experience dealing with executives and other key stakeholders
• Self-directed with the ability to work as part of a team as needed
• Ability to understand the electro mechanics behind our equipment.
• Language Skills - Conversational English required
Essential Education & Experience:
• Proven track record on developing new markets and closing new business
• Outside sales experience of commercial equipment preferred
• Bachelor's degree required
• Ability to travel 50% of the time
• Knowledge and experience with MS Office software package