by Thanawan Phureewattana in Automotive
19th Mar, 2021
Chon Buri, Thailand
Mold Design Manager (Automotive)
Responsible for molding machine production, components in the machine as needed
• Responsible for molding machine production, components in the machine as needed
• Supervise all Molding dept. and maintain high quality product in accordance with process standards.
• Set up and optimize injection molding processes and process improvement
• Ensure that machinery and equipment are properly maintained and operating efficiently. Assist troubleshooting when needed.
• Responsible for any project that the department is involved
• Helping analyze issues with mold or process condition
• Monitor assembly of molds and maintain tooling records and documents
• Ensure a high level of production: quality, cost and on time delivery.
• Manage project implementation in injection molding workshop.
• Provide guidelines to the team to ensure mold conditions produce quality product that meet customer demands
• Interface with other team members in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
• Complete and maintain all required documents/records and reporting functions in a complete and timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Material, Mechanical, Automotive Engineering or equivalent
• At least 7 years’ experience in automotive manufacturing and plastic injection molding
• Experience in design CAD (2D/ 3D)/ Mold design and knowledge is preferred
• Supervisory or leadership role up to 5 years
• Good knowledge in IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14000