Modernization (Senior) Project Manager
Our client, one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry is looking for a high calibre candidate to fulfill the above mentioned position. Details are as followings:
- Prepare for modernization / replacement project planning including resources allocation
- Lead and coach the project team members to complete project within budget, scheduled timeframe and expected quality in a safety manner
- Subcontractor Management including safety and quality control
- Attend site meetings and hands on project management for major project.
- Liaise closely with both external and internal parties to ensure smooth completion and achieve project objectives.
- Implement strategic initiatives in process and efficiency improvement.
- Identity any critical issues or potential impacts on cost and compliance, and be responsible to tackle such challenge(s)
- Degree holder in Mechanical/Electrical/Building Service Engineering or equivalent
- Registered Lift Engineer and / or Registered Escalator Engineer is an advantage
- Good command of both written & spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- At least 8-10 years working experience in Lift & Escalator Industry, of which more than 5 years solid experience are related to project management, experience in managing modernization project and major project is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership and team management experience is desired.
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Modernization Project Manager
- 12 monthly salary + discretionary bonus
- Incentive commission
- Medical Insurance coverage
- 12 days annual leave
- Birthday leave
- 5 days work