Mobility/ Relocation/ Immigration Coordinator- Native English Speakers required
Our client is a leading relocation services provider and is seeking an energetic, fast paced and vibrant Relocation Coordinator to be based onsite with their client- a Fortune 500 company
This is a permanent and full time role and offers a great opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Management of queries from transferring employees.
- Liaising with vendors to ensure a smooth relocation process.
- Interaction with Business Partners and others within HCM on moves, immigration questions, etc.
- Request, review and issue relocation cost estimates to the business under supervision
- Responsible for issuing and tracking expatriate documentation on a regional basis.
- Preparation of employment verification documentation for transferring employees.
- Provide support with both regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Responsible for co-ordination of immigration expiries report updates, and co-ordination with vendors
- Interaction with assignment managers on data entry for various assignment calculations.
- Involvement in ad hoc regional projects
- Degree holder in Business/Marketing etc preferred but not a must.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Client service focus, responsiveness and a "can-do" open-minded attitude
- Strong organizational skills, proactive approach
- Self-starter, ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Native or near-native English language skills
- Enthusiastic, positive and keen to learn and develop
- Basic MS Excel skills preferred
- Experience in the mobility field is preferred although not essential