Mentor (Student care)
Our client is a full-time co-educational institution providing a holistic education to nurture active, socially responsible individuals of distinction is urgently seeking for Mentors, Student Care Centre
The Role :
Responsible for implementing and supervising all aspects of daily teaching and development activities for children enrolled in the Student Care Programme.
- Prepare lesson content
- Supervise activities to achieve development objectives
- Daily administration – attendance, grade records, health and safety, etc
- Main order in classroom and on playground
- Implement creative ideas, activities and stimulating lessons and encourage students’ participation in classroom activities
- Addressed and counsel student behaviour as needed
- Min “O” Level English pass
- Previous experience working with young children is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with patient and love teaching children.
- Friendly and cheerful disposition.
- Working Location : Near MRT Stations Across Singapore
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083