Mechanical Project Engineer
Our client is a leading petrochemical manufacturer based in Rayong (Thailand). Our group was established over 10 years ago.
Now, we are seeking qualified and motivated candidates to join us for expansion works.
- Ensure Projects get Completed on Time and Budget.
- To develop project specifications with other disciplines and assemble Invitation-to-Bid documents and critically examine Commercial /Technical contents leading to final contract.
- To provide technical advice and transfer experience to project administrators and construction supervisors where appropriate and required.
- To coordinate commissioning, trouble shooting and operational/maintenance training to ensure smooth operation of the plant in the long run.
- To ensure design /calculation is made in accordance with acceptable engineering standards, specifications and local codes.
- To manage and control Engineering, Construction and EPC contractors in carrying out complete major capex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 year experience in project and design mechanical work, especially cost estimation, piping engineering ,vessel & tank engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and motivation skills
- Multi fields experience is prefers (Design, Construction)
- Good Command in English (verbal and writing )