Mainly coordinate the synchronization arrangement between the library materials, on-site materials, and production plans
• Planning and buying components at the right price, quality and quantity and at the right time.
• Managing relationships with existing suppliers.
• Negotiating contracts with suppliers to cover quality, quantity and delivery.
• Keeping up to date with production plan and reacting to changes in demand.
• Monitoring stock value and outstanding orders.
• Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisor/leader.
degree or equivalent education.
3 years working experience in production and materials planning.
communication skills, both verbal and written.
proactive, assertive, analytical skills, creative, result-oriented, eager for
command of both spoken and written in English.