Our client is famous for Retail Consumer Products.
- Coordinate with internal & external parties when received information of Plan Rolling Forecast, MDS, MPS; in order to proceed on PFF/MRP as effectively
- Maintenance of the PFEP(Plan For Every Part),part availability, inventory accuracy
- Interplant management of Receiving & Unloading Materials as well as control on forklift & tug drivers
- Coordinate with Incoming QA for inspection on received materials
- Work with IQA & Suppliers on claims of Non-Conformed Materials
- Provide to ISO center the monthly KPIs report of materials management
- Work with RD & CI team for sourcing & developing on Materials Cost Saving
- Manage FSC-COC materials & its standard policy
- Backing up Inventory Data as per IT policy
- In attendances at the company has set up a management review, a monthly meeting and any other relevant
- Support activities that the organization set up with the aim to achieve such as 5S, ISO,Safety and other relevant.
- Bachelor's Degree on Business Administration or Related fields.
- 5 years of experience on Materials Management and Logistics Management field.
- Good personality and attitude on working and team
- Have the experience from Furniture business (Fabric/Leather/Wood/Assembly) will be advantage.