Our client is one of the world's leading specialty luxury watch retail groups with an established presence of 40 boutiques in 11 key cities in the Asia Pacific region.
To assist and support the marketing team in the development and implementation of marketing communications strategies, includes marketing promotions, events, corporate sales, advertising and public relations.
- Develop and Execute Brand & Marketing Activities
- Develop brand activities with exclusive and retail brands to drive visibility, build partnership and increase traffic to the boutiques.
- Plan and execute events for both internal and external communications e.g. D&D, in-store events, sit-down dinners, roadshows etc.
- Work and explore with external brands, cohesive partner and banks on marketing promotional strategies, partnerships and/or exclusive promotions to drive sales and traffic to stores.
- Execute or assist in all public relations events (press releases, press launches, luncheons, interviews etc.) including coordination and implementation, press invitations, press kits, press releases, etc.
- Create visibility for Company through PR and various key marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate daily requirements from retail floor on requests for promotional support.
- Update Company’s website and all other social media channels.
- Planning strategic digital plans to support campaigns
- Drive traffic and visibility for Company through social media.
- Administrative responsibility pertaining to marketing department, with media owners, external brands as well as general administrative support
- Assist Finance Department on monthly reconciliation on marketing spend.
- Compiled on timely manner for brand department budget planning.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity.
- Eloquent, presentable and pro-active.
- Motivated self-starter, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Creative, high level of efficiency, initiative and multi-tasking ability.
- Experience in events planning and coordination.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office, particularly word processing and presentation software
- Working hours – 9:00 am to 6:30 pm (Mondays to Fridays)
- Work location - Orchard Road
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083