Marketing Assistant (Financial Industry)
Our client is one of the largest international financial services company, with offices in the Americas, Asia, Australia and Europe.
Their Singapore office is now seeking for a Marketing Assistant to join them.
Assist with organization of (client/prospect) events
Sourcing venues / coordination of logistics
Manage invitation process
- Coordinate internal preparation process with central teams and investment group
- Assist with the production of pitchbooks
- Manage subscription documents
- Coordination with distribution support teams
- Manage literature / presentation materials
- Update marketing database, event details and requests into Salesforce
- Manages calendar. Plans, negotiates and schedules meetings to accommodate manager and others. Ensures schedules are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Plan and schedule all travel arrangements in line with Company procedures and specific requests
- Complete expense reports and follows up on reimbursements if necessary.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders for the effective execution of administrative responsibilities.
- Collate and prepare material for client and prospect meetings
- Help process marketing related invoices and update marketing cost tracking spreadsheet
- Update marketing inventory list and coordinate marketing branded items orders
- Ensure the maintenance of all client organizational and contact data as appropriate
- Additional ad-hoc project work as appropriate
- Basic Understanding of Investment Management Industry
PC Literate: Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Salesforce.com
Event organization experience desirable
Multi-tasking with good attention to detail
Organising, Planning and Prioritising
Researching and gathering Information
Building Interpersonal and Team Relationships
Effective verbal and written communication