If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this may be the right role for you.
- Key Responsibilities : Operation
- - Follow up and monitoring of preventive maintenance system for all machinery/equipment and utility services either in house and out source.
- - Control and monitoring of spare part requirements for all machinery and equipment and define suitable minimum stock for each item.
- - Updating of equipment and utility standard operating procedures manual.
- - Monitoring maintenance budget and cost.
- - Perform activity of Energy conservation with assign.
- - Provide training plans for maintenance team or maintenance utility operation.
- - Provide summary data of machine breakdown history, KPI matric report for weekly, monthly.
- Collaboration :
- - Provide maintenance team to support for production equipment/machinery and utility services to ensure compliance with Company policies on safety, health loss prevention and environmental protection.
- - Be a support and supervise the Maintenance team and/or assigned representative person to support maintenance activities and to ensure stable/smooth of the production process and to help achieve department goals and/or KPI’s matrices and report to Maintenance Supervisor.
- - Stand by in case of problems related to facility and equipment which need to be fixed on urgent basis and judgment or decision to solve the problem.
- - Responsible for installation, calibration and commissioning of machinery/equipment within the facility.
- - Work upon Maintenance Supervisor’s assignments or any other job duties as assign.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher of Engineering in Electrical, Mechanical or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in machinery and equipment maintenance including with new machine installation and commissioning in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing, TPM, Kaizen, 5S, Continuous Improvement.
- Energy Conservation.
- Technical knowledge of PLC control, Pressing, Forging and Heat Treatment Machine will be advantage.
- Auto CAD or CAD 2D.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic System.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point); other tools like, E-mail, Outlook.
- Good command of English in reading, written, listening and oral communication.
- Electrical Diagram or Single line diagram.