Our client, a Manufacturing of diesel and natural gas powered engines (US MNC) is looking for a high caliber candidate to fulfill the above mentioned position. Details are as followings:
- Develop logistics analytics to make operational performance and trends visible.
- Lead and participate in six sigma and supply chain improvement projects.
- Use common processes tools, and information systems to enable supply chain analysis.
- Ensure data integrity of all analytics and reports.
- Develop reporting capability for supply chain Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyze and interpret Key Performance Indicators to identify areas for improvement and action plans.
- Use existing business systems to provide analytics and reporting that are capable and repeatable.
- Develop basic supply chain models for scenario analysis.
- Conduct internal and external benchmarking analysis.
- Provide financial analysis as required.
- Discretionary bonus
- 12 - 20 days annual leave
- Medical & Dental insurance coverage
- Degree holder
- 10 years of Logistics / Supply Chain experience of which 5 years of experience in managerial level.
- Solid experience in working for Multi-national company is preferred.
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Strong in Excel (Vlook up and Pivot table).
- Have proven analytic skills.
- Capable and tough character.