European Logistics Operator which is offers domestic and international coverage, committed to a wide range of services in transport, distribution and logistics outsourcing.
1. Sends booking requests to shipping lines
2. Communicates with other warehouse personnel about organization practices
3. Problem solves for customers and suppliers about shipping routes and delivery items.
4. Performs administrative duties like answering phones, updating records, and providing excellent customer service.
5. Keeps organized shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates
1. Exemplary customer service skills
2. Experience in a warehouse environment
3. Detail oriented and organizational Skills
4. Previous shipping and freight experience
5. Highly proficient in spoken and written English