Lead Ttechnician - Brunei
Our client has been a leader in energy solutions and advanced manufacturing for over 90 years. Today, they are a key player in the global gas turbine market.
Their office in Brunei is seeking for LEAD TECHNICIAN
This is a Senior Site Technical position that oversees the planning, scheduling and implementation of preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance, repair and troubleshooting on all equipment
This role reports to the Senior Contract Manager
- Ensure all maintenance, commissioning and troubleshooting activities are carried out in accordance with company policy, manufacturer's recommendations and good practices.
- Understands and complies with HSSE policies and procedures.
- Ensure the work permit system is complied with. Ensure safe site and practices
- Oversee pre-work, tool box meetings and table any potential safety issues related to work being performed
- Identify potential hazards, evaluate, recommend and where appropriate implement safety improvements.
- Provide technical direction to Operations and Maintenance Technicians in the planning, scheduling and implementation of preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance, repair and troubleshooting on gas turbines, power generation, compression and mechanical drive sets and associated balance of plant systems.
- Supervision of the day to day maintenance activity. Plan and allocate work while observing all relevant HSSE precautions.
- Interfaces with customers on a daily basis.
- Communicates equipment status and future maintenance plans.
- Maintain the integrity of all equipment under the scope of the contract, liaise with OEM’s when troubleshooting complex technical issues, provide technical guidance and support subordinates.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical or Electronics
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience with Rotating Equipment is a Must.
- Prior working experience in Industrial Gas Turbine industry, Generator & Gas compressor is advantageous.
- Must have basic knowledge of methods and experience in the maintenance, commissioning and troubleshooting of various equipment associated with primary and utility equipment.
- Familiar with Gas Turbine theory and operational practice including control system logic, driven equipment and processes both upstream and downstream.
- Knowledge of generators/compressor and vibration's troubleshooting a plus
- Instrumentation and electrical troubleshooting.
Mandatory Requirements :
- Currently working/residing in Malaysia or Brunei
- Able to converse in English and Malay
- Has Rotating Equipment Experience
- Working Location : Brunei
- Working Pattern : 28 on/off rotational cycle. (Work 28 days on a platform mainly office, and get 28 days R&R)
- Monthly : MYR 10,000 + OT + Hardship Allowance
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format
for a confidential discussion.
R1102193 | 12C5083