Lead Field Service Engineer
Our client is looking for a Lead Field Service Engineer to join their team
- Five to six (5-6) years’ of strong experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- L2 Level experience in installing, technical troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
- Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
- Expert in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S and MAC/Linux OS (preferred).
- Usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skill and troubleshooting & resolving issues related to end user network cabling.
- Experienced in repeat call analysis and developing preventive actions
- Experienced in Problem management
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time. Takes proactive ownership and works with sense of urgency
- Preferably with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Experience of ticketing tools (ServiceNow),
• Good Customer management skill,
• Good in oral and written communication
• Able to interact and work with customer at different levels.
• Self- Driven and result oriented.
• Really passionate about the work