Kindergarten Care Supervisor
Our client is a full-time co-educational institution providing a holistic education to nurture active, socially responsible individuals of distinction is urgently seeking for Kindergarten Care Supervisor
Responsible for the smooth operations of the Centre, and in meeting the student enrolment targets and profit goals. Also, to ensure a safe and conducive environment is provided for the preschool
- Plan and implement the weekly schedule and programme(s) for preschool children in accordance with the Kindergarten Care guide.
- Observe lessons being conducted in the classrooms and provide necessary feedback to Programme Staff on pedagogy and lesson delivery.
- Plan holiday field trip and ad-hoc activities.
- Plan and manage the staff scheduling, to ensure ratio of staff to child is maintained at all times, including transition periods.
- Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of all furniture, furnishings, fittings, equipment and play resources.
- Work with external stakeholders on menu plans, teaching resources, survey evaluation results and make contingency plans.
- Responsible for financial reporting, receipts and expenses.
- Responsible for staff management and child-parent matters.
- Ensure that the Centre Premises is clean, hygienic and well-maintained at all times.
- Ensure the safety and good well being of each individual child.
- Perform classroom-teaching duties during the absence of Programme staff.
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- At least 3 years' experience in a pre-school setting
- Dedicated with positive working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC literate
- Working Location : North East, Singapore
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083