by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
23rd Feb, 2021
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - Account Management
My client a freight forwarding & logistics company is looking for:-
Key Account Management
- Manage interactions with assigned groups of existing customers to identify sales opportunities;
- Resolve problems and ensure clients receiving high quality of customer service;
- Develop client retention and growth plans for developing profitable business with assigned accounts;
- Review and report on client retention, business opportunities and market trends.
Pricing & Control Tower
- Lead pricing team to work with sales teams and overseas offices/agents for providing competitive rates to clients;
- Drive RFQ / Tender responses for assigned accounts;
- Perform valuation of pricing team's productivity.
Training & Coaching
- Monitor and analyze team performance and handle clients' special requests and complaints;
- Share the new market trends and product knowledge to the team;
- Ensure consistent compliance by professional sharing or case study.
- University graduate with major in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, Marketing & Sales or related disciplines;
- More than 10 years of relevant experience in sales account management in freight forwarding industry, in which at least 5 years of managerial experience is required;
- Solid knowledge in products and industry network;
- Comprehensive English and Mandarin capabilities;
- Aggressive, positive and proactive;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Able to work under pressure.