by Claire Feng in Packaging
29th Apr, 2020
Key Account Manager
Our client is a famous world wide packaging company, they focusing on the Cosmetic, Medical, Food, Industrial engineering etc.,
This role will charge for the Key Account all projects, and to develop the new projects and new clients from the market.
• Ability to sell company business to new and existing customers.
• As a customer service representative.
• Responsible for maintaining and expanding annual sales and achieving profit targets for assigned customers.
• Identify the specific needs of customers and potential customers for print.
• The ability to improve at each stage of customer development.
• Maintain good customer relationship and customer satisfaction.
• Obtain complete and detailed customer information, complete the sale under the guidance of valuation and quotation.
• Accurately report to the company the time spent on the customer, the cost, and the reason why the quote did not translate into an order.
• Assist customers in the development of new products to provide creative services including structure, design, etc.
• Obtain accurate project deadline information.Inform the production department at any time when the drawing is delayed or the deadline changes.
• Develop other touch Windows on the client side to ensure continued performance growth.
• Ensure customers are in compliance with company policies.
• New customer development.
- Above 5years experience in KA Management and at least 3years experience in Packaging/Printing/Paper industry;
- Good at communication skill, know how to get the new projects and new clients;
- Good at English writing and reading