Junior Designer (Digital Artist / Animator)
You would be joining a team that is responsible for creating a variety of graphic, video and interactive creatives designed for mobile games. The genres will vary from match 3 games to far more complex resource management and mid-core games. These creatives will be used to allow end users the ability to preview some of the largest mobile gaming apps in the marketplace.
If you are passionate about working on thoughtful and polished mobile advertisements that have potential to reach millions of mobile users, join our team! This position will serve as a critical member of an impactful team that wears many hats and moves fast. This role requires someone who thrives in a diverse, fast paced environment where grit and resilience is valued as highly as operational excellence.
To be considered for this position, you must include your resume and portfolio.
● Edit and optimize advertising partner’s graphic advertisements and videos
● Compose, illustrate, and animate graphic advertisements, videos and playables as needed
● Animate 2D/3D objects depending on your creative specialization
● Collaborate with business development and growth teams to understand partner campaign objectives and design needs
● BA/BS degree in graphic design, media arts, illustration, animation, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
● 0-2 years of professional experience developing, editing, testing and iterating advertising creatives
● Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator
● Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
● Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
● Ability to grasp multiple design requirements with careful attention to detail
● Interest in working with data to produce high-engagement ads
● Prior experience creating/editing mobile advertisements.
● Experience with 2D character animation.
● Experience with 3D modeling and animation is a plus!
● Game design or development experience is a plus!
● Marketing experience is a plus!
● Working proficiency in another foreign language is a plus!
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing.
● Competitive Salary
● Free medical insurance
● Free lunches and fully stocked kitchen
● Commuting benefits
● Gym membership benefits
● Fun company parties and events
● Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company