Junior Accountant Japanese Speaking
Leaders in Digital Intelligence and Cyber Security seeking Japanese Speaking Junior Accountant based here in Singapore
Our well reputed client is looking for a Junior Accountant Japanese speaker who will have responsibility to maintain full sets of accounts for Japan and India subsidiaries.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant Japanese speaker who will have responsibility for Maintain full sets of accounts for Japan and India subsidiaries.
• Prepare and analyses financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts
• Manage accounts to balance on a monthly basis (including bank reconciliations, intercompany balances, etc.) including payroll, fixed assets register and depreciation schedules
• Ensure proper administration for audit, tax, and compliance purpose
• Reporting on cash flow and assist in financial analysis and other ad-hoc analysis
• Perform GST/VAT filing and handle tax related matters
• Reporting to authorities (VAT DE/EC, Exports/Import statistics, Wage tax, health insurances)
• Japanese speaker- a must.
• Minimum 2-4 years' relevant experience in Accounting (Bookkeeping)
• Work experience with international companies
• Experience with legal entity in India and Japan - advantage
• Experience with foreign exchange currency would be an asset
• Knowledge/comprehension of overall commercial processes
• Takes great initiative, possess strong commitment and leadership qualities, hardworking and responsible
• Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills with service mentality to work in a team and with international clients
• Adhered to tight reporting requirements and is dateline oriented
Interested Candidates who meet the requirements, may submit their updated CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg #: R1442611
EA #: 12C5083