by Thanawan Phureewattana in Logistics
30th Jan, 2020
THB 50k - THB 65k
Japanese Sales Representative
Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Country Manager.
Duties and key responsibilities:
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Country Manager.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities to agreed targets.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Collaborates with Slaes Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Educates customers by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Manage and develop existing customer base within a planned call cycle.
• Responsible for gross profit and commercial activity on the sales area.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Update internal reporting system to record weekly sales call activity.
• To complete full training in Cordstrap computerised applications and systems.
• Proactively identify new prospecting opportunities including the use of Social Networking i.e. LinkedIn and Facebook etc.
• To attend trade exhibitions and carry out stand duty.
• Arranging and managing open diary with the Sales Manager, minimising office days.
• Holds regular meeting with sales team.
Logistics, Engineering, Sales and Marketing or related qualification
Sales, Demonstration, Negotiating & Closing skills
Minimum 3 years of experience in time and territory planning and management
Good organizing and time management skills
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written