by Pida Pimnok in FMCG
8th May, 2020
IT Support (infrastructure) 2 Years Contract
Location: Eastern Seaboard IE, Rayong
- IT Management: Evaluating user
needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these
needs and bench mark in order to efficiently support business process and
- IT Security Management:
Implement self-assessment, IT security tools and Analysis root cause of IT
security accident and incident in order to ensuring the security of data
from internal and external attack
- IT Resource Administration
- Manage, control IT system and
training user in order to ensure that the IT system always support user.
- IT Risk Management: Implement
IT disaster recovery plan and recovery in order to ensuring that business
continuity of company
- Manage & Control, software
installation in order to ensuring that software licensing
- Manage IP-Phone system
- Manage LAN, WLAN and WAN
IT Vendor and Out sourcing
of IT Infrastructure, Maintenance of IT Internet and VOIP System, Maintenance
of Lotus Notes System
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer
Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field.
- Direct experienced 3-5 years of
working in IT support field.
- IT Job knowledge (IT Infrastructure, etc.)
- Control software licenses
- Good Soft skill of Presentation
& reporting Skill, Interpersonal Skill, Consulting skill.
- Good command in English both of
writing and speaking.