IT Security Engineer
We are looking for an IT Security Engineer based out of Hong Kong, to be part of an international IT Security team to engineer and support security solutions.
As a team member in IT security team, you will be a contributor to the company’s IT and Cyber security strategy and operations. You and your team will be managing a portfolio of IT security tools in identity access management, network intrusion detection system, endpoint protection, email security, data leakage protection, application security, and other information security controls.
Skills : Proofpoint, Fireeye , Zscaler, Carbonblack, skybox –atleast 2 toolset exposure of any combination.
To be successful in this role you should have a passion for IT Security and technology in general; you should have some knowledge of information security tools.
The role reports to the Head of Information Security.
• Alert management and threat response based on output from cybersecurity tools.
• Provide first and second level support for the team’s existing security controls and tools.
• Form an effective working relationship with the team’s key stakeholders - IT Security team members, IT teams and business teams.
• the subject matter expert for some of the IT Security tools.
• Assess other team’s proposals and services from a security point of view.
• Design and deliver new strategic security initiatives with collaboration from business partners.
• Some hands-on experience in a technical information security role
• Good understanding of security principles and technologies
• Up-to-date understanding of the latest threats, vulnerabilities, mitigation and industry best practices
• Some experience in performing security risk assessment and technical review
• Some SIEM/SIM skills
• Experience in scripting and process automation
• Experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
• Windows, Networking and Database fundamentals
• Hands-on experience in some security products such as web filtering, anti DDoS, malware, anti-virus, DLP solutions
Any Additional Requirements
• Project management
• People management
• Creative problem solving skills
• Work experience in a regulated industry