IT Executive (Service Delivery)
Our client, a service provider for Singapore's public transport system, is hiring for a motivated individual to manage their IT Service Delivery operations.
- Manage, develop and optimize service management resources
- Manage and monitor KPI targets and performance, ensure that established SLA and maintenance agreements are met
- Manage of IT operational risk and issues, system performance and availability.
- Ensure configuration, change, backup, recovery and security management are in place and reviewed, updated and enforced
- Oversee lifecycle maintenance activities of hardware and software includes preventive maintenance, and product life span.
- Review and recommend procedures, processes and policies to enhance data center operations and service delivery to all stakeholders.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 3 years of experience with Service Delivery or Service Management for IT operations
- Sound understanding of infrastructure and operations standard (ITIL certification)
- Confident with positive communication skills
- Able to perform independently with initiative