IT Director – Inhouse Role – Manufacturing Electronics, EMS
Our client is one of the leading EMS manufacturer over 10 years of history. Due to business expansion, now is looking for IT leader to drive the MIS department, oversee the department daily operation and design solutions the company needs in the ever-changing challenging business environment.
· Set IT strategy and devise tactics on enterprise system and application to ensure efficiency and facilitate the growth of the dept and company with use of new technology
· Monitor the daily departmental operation and IT staff
· Identify, drive and evaluate IT improvement or new projects in line with organizational objectives
· Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
· Degree or above with solid experience in analysing, executing and assessing Enterprise Systems and Applications
· 8 years or above of experience in Electronic or Electrical Manufacturing Environment at least with 4 years of supervisory experience.
· Experience in Enterprise system and application and data processing application
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
· Good command of English and Chinese
· Need do business trips to China