IT - Assistant Manager (sap B1)
Client seeking full time sap B1 IT Manager.
- Responsible for SAP B1 support, installation, maintenance & upgrade.
- Create and update required document layouts, queries, transaction notification & reports.
- Proficient in the writing and understanding of functional specifications documentations.
- Versed in data uploading & migration using Data Transfer Workbench tools.
- Conduct occasional end-user trainings- and constantly update existing user manuals.
- In depth analytical, technical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of SAP for the organization.
- Manage day to day user queries and issues related to SAP.
- Ensure and monitor database are backed up daily.
- Conduct annual disaster recovery exercise – supported by IT vendor.
- Work with SAP and other application vendors to ensure that business systems are performing as intended.
- Understand and manage the company’s digital workforce-management system (Cloud & Mobile App).
- Review the documentation of business and application design requirements.
- Strategically plan and create an ‘workforce transformation-journey’.
- Explore and analyze opportunities for wider digitization processes within system and with the aim of high-impact outcomes of optimization.
- Oversees the organization’s technology-related strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure scheduling of server backup/incremental backup/DR replication is up and running.
- Coordinate with regional IT team/IT vendor for the network system and troubleshooting of equipment such as firewall, routers, switches and structured cabling.
- Maintain servers’ backup operation and security updates for the company.
- Education, Skills & Work Experience Requirements
- Degree in Information Technology – preferably with Accounting knowledge.
- Good knowledge on SAP B1 9.2 and above.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SAP application support and System Analyst role is required.
- Good knowledge in SQL queries and Crystal Reports.
- Candidates with experience in end user environment are preferred.
- Candidate is expected to work closely with stakeholders, operation team & technical teams [both internal & external] to develop, improve and maintain IT services.
- Provide support on day to day IT Services for to end users within Singapore.
- Review, analyze and create detailed documentation of business systems and end-user needs, including workflow & program functions.