Inventory Analysis (Customs Bonded Warehouse Law)
Our client is an international manufacturing company in the microelectronics and watch-making field under B.O.I. privileges.
We are looking the energetic and high caliber to join our team.
• Customs Bonded Warehouse Accounting
• Improve inventory control process to meet company direction and Customs law.
• Organize for inventory physical count and inventory accuracy as requirement.
• Provide inventory analysis report, improvement plan and update status to present with superior and concern persons as commit schedule.
• To deal and maintain good relation with Customs officer.
• Well account for possible inventory auditing and report of year end physical count as per Customs Regulation.
• Submission waste formula for sale to local company.
• Bachelor of Science Program in Statistics or any related
• More than 5 years experience inventory analyze in Import/Export/Customs role
• Well Know of Customs Bonded Warehouse Law and SAP knowledge and skills will be advantaged
• Inventory analyze or productions planning
• Good in English skills in term of conversation and presenting