International Assignment Consultant (IAC)
The IAC is a client facing position and oversees the full relocation process for the assignees.
The role will be based on-site with a major corporate client in Singapore. The individual will be responsible for providing support to the assignment management team.
The IAC plays a pivotal role in the relocation process and serve as the “navigator” to the international assignees. You will provide single point of coordination for all phases of international relocation activities; administering relocation policy/program, counseling on language and cross-cultural programs, overseeing destination service delivery and facilitating expense management.
Management of queries from transferring employees (responding to employees directly, forwarding to vendors or escalating queries as appropriate)
• Interaction with Business Partners and others within HCM on moves, immigration questions, etc.
• Request, review and issue relocation cost estimates to the business under supervision
• Handling exception requests under supervision
• Interaction with vendors providing a range of services
• Responsible for issuing and tracking expatriate documentation on a regional basis. This includes but is not limited to assignment memos, repatriation documentation, localization memos, transfer and departure documentation
• Preparation of employment verification documentation for transferring employees on a regional basis
• Responsible for data integrity for assignee records in Asia. Uploading relevant documentation to records e.g. manage lease information, upload transfer letters and expatriate documentation
• Working with assignment managers on initiation and communication of certain relocation policy types
• Provide support with both regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements
• Responsible for co-ordination of immigration expiries report updates, and co-ordination with vendors
• Data validation on immigration support documentation, and responsibility for obtaining signatures, issuing and in some circumstances drafting documentation
• Interaction with assignment managers on data entry for various assignment calculations.
• Involvement in ad hoc regional projects
To be successful in performing and developing this role, the candidate will need to demonstrate strength and experience in a majority of the following areas:
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail – an ability to review data, detect and correct errors, take responsibility for data quality
• Client service focus, responsiveness and a "can-do" open-minded attitude
• Strong organizational skills, proactive approach
• Self-starter, ability to work well independently or in a team environment
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Understands the importance of confidentiality
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Good judgment – knowing when to escalate an issue combined with a willingness to be flexible
• Familiar with operating as part of a global team
• Enthusiastic, positive and keen to learn and develop
• Strong Excel skills preferred
• Experience in the mobility field is preferred although not essential
EA License number: 12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1437563
Dhiviya Thiagarajan @ Diya
email@example.com +65 64442953
www.gemini-global.com +65 96304312