Information Security Officer
Our client is the company on a mission to accelerate the world's transition to crypto-currency.
- Participate company’s global and local information security risk management and cybersecurity initiatives.
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in relation with information security standards and policies for in-house security operation, infrastructure and cloud platform.
- Administer security control measures and monitor information security events/incidents according to security internal policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform regulatory review and assessment to ensure comply with China’s Cybersecurity Regulation.
- Perform review to surface potential risk exposure across technology vendors.
- Advise business & technology users on technology risk policies/standards to ensure that the security principles are understood; Ensure that security solutions are adopted by the users.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements of China in order to conduct internal self-assessments and gap analysis and ensure compliance.
- Plan annual security operation and review for various scope mainly for high-risk domains.
- Report information security incidents, events and operation status to head office security team.
- Perform ongoing security awareness training for staff in the Shenzhen office.
- 5 years of technology security operations.
- Strong knowledge of information security control frameworks and compliance practice.
- Certifications in Information Security (CISP/CISSP/ CISM / CRISC) and Auditing (CISA).
- Experience in ISO27001, PCI and working knowledge of China Cybersecurity Law would be an advantage.
- Working experience in information security or IT Audit from a leading consulting firm is a great plus.
- Strong tasks management, stakeholders management and coordination skill.
- Strong understanding of technology across database, networking, web/application, change management, SDLC, DR, cloud platform etc.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Mandarin. Communication skill in Cantonese is a plus.