Industrial Engineer (Juice)
Our client is a world leading food science and agricultural goods company
Project Management and Production Coordination:
1. Support and be aligned with key account managers to work out technical and industrial proposals/solutions for OEMs project
2. Support the bottling/packaging process designing, management and continuous improvement
3. Exchange and coordination of information on OEM projects, clarifies customer specification, requirements, issues and outcome with customer/JV partners and internal team
4. Assemble and support designing product solutions according to customer specification requirement
5. Support during acceptance tests (pre-acceptance and final acceptance), supply prototype and make the customer accept the specifications
6. Continuous improvement of processes in order to improve the effectiveness of the area of responsibility.
OEM Management and Coordination:
1. Support Juice platform for downstream projects from costing submission to customers, maintain OEM costing strategy to aftersales support.
2. Leverage industry expertise and strong customer relationships to identify and qualify additional business opportunities as customer needs grow.
3. Understand and safeguard the business case with respect to cost and schedule
4. Work with the sales coordinators, supply chains, production to ensure timely delivery of customers’ goods
5. Aligning with company food safety and control policy, support OEM supplier selection and management.
1. Bachelor degree of science or engineering, preferred majoring food engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.
2. Minimum 8 yrs of relevant experience in NFC or juice bottling experience, OEM management experience preferred
3. Be familiar with such industries as packaging, NFC filling process machinery, PET bottling, light industrial.
4. Project Management experience in FMCC
5. Experience in quality assurance or quality control be plus. HACCP background preferred.
6. Intermediate level of expertise in Industry Knowledge, OEM Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of OEM customers)
7. Knowledge of common manufacturing process
8. Demanding planning skill
9. Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
10. Teamwork and collaboration skill
11. Knowledge of cGMP applications/HACCP