by Thanawan Phureewattana in Engineering
24th Mar, 2021
Chon Buri, Thailand
Import & Export Manager
Prepare, review, approve and maintain files for import/export documents e.g. Customs declarations, Purchase Order, Packing List, Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Import Certificate, etc. required for lawful completion of import/export activities.
- Prepare, review, approve and maintain files for import/export
documents e.g. Customs declarations, Purchase Order, Packing List, Commercial
Invoice, Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Import Certificate, etc. required for
lawful completion of import/export activities.
- Review local transportation routes, costs, market rates, compare
transportation companies prices and help/advice procurement
- Ensure that commercial and sales invoices are accurate in
accordance with physical shipment and customer’s shippers letter of
instruction, quantities, value of goods, country of origin and other regulatory
- Serve as import/export liaison for international customers,
distribution, procurement, planning, manufacturing, finance, regulatory and
import/export compliance function
- Monitor import/export and all domestics shipment including
operational packing process in accordance with Planning and Delivery schedule
- Review port charges, costs, rates, compare against the custom
clearance company’s charges and help, advice procurement to set correct,
reasonable market rates
- Manage and provide recommendation to control cost of customs
clearance, freight, shipping, container, transportation, refund import duties,
- Control import/export tariff code for Entry.
- Review ship line company charges, costs, rates, compare against
the alternative ship lines and help, advice procurement to set correct,
reasonable market rates.
- Organize delivery schedule for import shipment and shipping
schedule, booking container for export shipment
- Ensure that any change to Packing operating procedures,
prioritization or any problem must be documented and communicated accurately
- Prepare reports for all relevant import/export shipment and import
duty refund reports
- Participate, liaise, negotiate and coordinate with Freight
forwarder, Shipping companies and Suppliers and effectively troubleshoot
any issues that may arise in domestics or international transportation
- Liaise with Government parties e.g. Customs, BOI, Department of
Foreign Trade, etc. in any related issue.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Supply Chain Management, Logistics,
Maritime, MBA or any related field.
- Strong knowledge in Import-Export, Customs, 19 BIS, BOI,
Free-Zone, FTA, Warehouse & Transportation Management
- Proficiency in English Communication
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Internet using
- SAP Programs will be a plus