by Kitty So in Healthcare
8th Apr, 2021
Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
Human Resources Specialist - Training & Employee Relations Inhouse Role, Hong Kong
My client is a listed MNC of medical devices with dynamic and flexible company culture is hiring inhouse HR role focusing on Learning & Development. The role is an individual contributor role with a high degree of job autonomy with friendly HR team members. The role provides good career development opportunities and generous package.
- Identify needs, design courses, training and seminars and evaluate its effectiveness on Learning Development and Employee Relations for HK regional office in MNC with 200- 300 people
- Independently design and deliver overall organizational development programs, seminars, workshops for various HR initiatives such as in-house/outsourcing trainings
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in carrying out L&D duties with the best practices and address to their needs
- Be a proactive member in the HR Develop and implement day-to-day operations and end-to-end projects and plan & strategies on L&D functions
- Lead and participate in projects or ad-hoc assignments when assigned.
- Degree with at least 5 years of experience in HR - learning and development and employee relations gained in sizeable companies; nice to have network with outsourcing L&D solutions provider
- Excellent communication, analytical and time management skills
- Written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- MS Excel & PPT