Human Resources Manager
Salary: 40,000 THB. / Month
· Responsible for Human Resources,
Administration and Accounting Department to support the achievement of the
organization's business goals
· Partner with management to communicate
Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws
· Lead company compliance with all existing
governmental and labour, legal and government reporting requirements.
· Formulate and recommend Human Resources
policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee
relations and employee rights
· Oversee the implementation of Human
Resources programs through Human Resources staff
· Identify opportunities for improvement and
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing
related results as needed
· Lead competitive market research to
establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior
· Recommend changes in benefits offered,
especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
· Utilize the HRIS system to eliminate
administrative tasks, empower employees, and meet the other needs of the
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Laws or any related field.
· At least 8 years of experience in HR management role.
· Good knowledge of Accounting, Labour Protection Law, BOI, and Welfare Regulations.
· Good command of both spoken and written in English
· Ability to work on alternate Saturdays