by Yolanda Ye in Automotive
19th Feb, 2021
Human Resources Manager
This position is for a European company, a top 500 Auto parts Group, you can send CV to email@example.com if you are interested.
· Complete responsibility for improving the quality of work life for all employees as well as providing leadership to management to support policies, procedures and maintain good effective communication
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Minimum 5 years directly related Human Resources experience
· Solid knowledge in labor laws and polices, various management systems and legal knowledge, and to deal with employees’ personnel dispute with abundant skill and experience
· Solid knowledge in mature C&B, performance appraisal, training, and recruitment management system
· Excellent comprehensive quality including understanding, ability of expression, communication skills, sense of responsibility, affinity, etc.
· Good spirit and ability in team work
· Good English skill in both written and Oral
RESPONSIBILITIES / EFFORTS / WORKING CONDITIONS职位描述；
· Responsible and accountable to the company to manage, support and provide direction to all staff within the human resources department.
· Oversees, recruitment, training, safety, promotions and transfers of employees and employee development program.
监督， 招聘， 培训，安全， 升职和员工调任， 以及员工发展项目
· Responsible to maintain open channel or communications/support with all internal departments
· Oversees wage and salary administration and employee benefit programs.
· Responsible to ensure all company policies and procedures are followed by all personnel, by managing the XX Employee’s Charter based on fairness and concern for people through performance management.
· Assists in resolving staff problems in areas such as, performance and absenteeism and recommending remedial action.
· Develop succession planning and career development programs.
· Must be capable of collecting and correlating relevant data that pertains to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the company and the department.
· Assesses trends through generated graphs and charts and maintains continuous improvement project tracing to report out status on a monthly basis.
· Establishes needs and goal of the department to meet overall company directives.
· Responsible to maintain an ongoing organizational structure to meet company long term goals and procedures.
· Prepares, reviews and performs performance appraisals.
· Ensures confidentiality of all company personnel data is strictly maintained.
· Provide personal counselling.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Proven interpersonal, written and verbal skills
· Experience with HR systems
· Experience with Basic office procedures
· Knowledge of company policies & procedures
· Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
SAFETY PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS安全要求
· Accepts personal responsibility to plan and conduct their work safety in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act as well as company policies and guidelines.
· Responsible for good housekeeping in your area.