by Claire Feng in FMCG
30th Oct, 2020
Human Resources Business Partner
Our client founded in 1983, they was created under the guiding principles of sustainability, community and integrity. A global leader in designing, marketing and manufacturing food and beverage solutions for busy lifestyles
1. Manage the full recruitment cycle from requisition, positioning, sourcing, interviewing, selection, hiring and reference check.
2. Take responsible for employee’s on-board and exit procedure adhere to labor law and policy.
3. Generate reports on people status, open position summary and other related reports upon requests.
4. Participate in the implementation and management of compensation initiatives.
5. Support to design and deploy systematical training to help employees and people managers to enhance professional and leadership capability.
6. Implement policy and HR regulations based on a strong knowledge of labor law and employment best practices.
7. Partner with senior leader team in implementing talent management process, including performance review, talent review, development planning and succession planning, etc.
8. Other duties assigned
1. Bachelor degree or above, at least 7 years direct HRBP or Generalist experience.
2. Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in HR Business Partnership.
3. Good command of both spoken and written English, proficient in Microsoft Office(word/PPT/Excel).
4. Result-oriented, self-motivated and work proactively to solve problems.
5. Experience in a systematic organization, knowledge on current HR policy, practices and trends would be advantage