by Pakhawadee Janyou in FMCG
13th May, 2020
Human Resource & Administration Manager
Package: 80,000 – 100,000 THB.
- Formulate and recommend Human Resources policies and
objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations
- Oversee the implementation of Human Resources programs
through Human Resources staff.
- Recommend changes in benefits offered, especially new
benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and resolves
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources
policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related
results as needed.
- Utilize the HRIS system to eliminate administrative
tasks, empower employees, and meet the other needs of the organization
- Responsible for the development of processes and
metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental
and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Laws or
any related field.
least 5 years of experience in HR management role
in compensation programs, administration of benefits, and other Human
Resources recognitions and engagement programs
knowledge of Labour Protection Law and Welfare Regulation
ability to lead and develop HR department staff members