HRSM (HKG + Taiwan)
Client is seeking a Human Resources Service Manager (HRSM) in Hong Kong
GEO services to our clients In Hong Kong.
• Acts as the main point of contact for all HR related issues for Hong Kong and Taiwan GEO Worker(s)/Clients throughout the worker life cycle;
• Proactively support the delivery of all the GEO HR processes encompassing handbooks, policies, practices and procedures, ensuring legal compliance;
• Provide general HR support on a daily basis in areas such as onboarding, off-boarding, and employee relations.
• Prepare HR letters such as employment contract, confirmation, salary and title changes, probation and contract extensions/renewals.
• Tracking probation and contract expiry of employees.
• Execute all work passes and related matters (i.e. new application, renewals, cancellations, transfer of sponsorship etc) including communicating with new and existing employees, following up with Immigration on outstanding cases and questions.
• Prepare monthly, internal and external reporting and adhoc reports requested by stakeholders.
• Ensure strict compliance with internal control procedures by assisting in developing, revising and streamline HR policies, procedures and systems.
• Point of contact for HR queries, support corporate HR matters and participate in ad-hoc projects.
• Manage the monthly payroll life cycle including social security submission with our local partner ensuring legal compliance
• Research and benchmark the best practices in Human Resources
• Proactively support the GEO Team and Line Management with regular updates on employment law;
• Provide ongoing guidance and support to GEO Sales, Operations, and Supply Chain and Line Management as and when requested, on specific client and worker employment situations;
• Work with associated benefit providers to provide legally compliant benefit packages for all workers and provide benefit costing updates to Supply Chain and Line Management;
Key Skills Required:
• Previous experience in Human Resources Management;
• Ability to converse in Mandarin is mandatory; And good spoken English.
• Focused on results, ability to manage priorities and respect deadlines; good planning and organizational skills and rigor at work;
• Experience in advising on complicated Employment Relations Issues;
• Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills;
• Employment Law Knowledge Skills;
• Recognized interpersonal skills, team spirit and collaboration skills;
• Superior capacities for analysis and creativity in terms of problem solving;
• Strong political and service-oriented skills;
• Excellent aptitude for communication and interpersonal relations with managers and employees of different disciplines and cultures;
• Faultless discretion and integrity.
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations, in Human Resources Management or in a related field;
• A minimum of five (5) to five (5) years of experience as a generalist in a Human Resources role, preferably in a company of international scope;
• Knowledge of the legislations and rules applicable to fields of responsibilities
• Excellent knowledge of the MSOffice applications.
Interested candidates please write in with full & updated CV and email it to: email@example.com
EA #: 12C5083
REG #: R1442611