by Pida Pimnok in Packaging
7th Apr, 2020
Salary: 35,000 -45,000THB.
- Responsible overall HR GA &
Training functions under Thai Labour Laws, including Recruitment,
Employment, Training, Employee Relationships, Compensation, Welfare &
Benefits and all administration jobs.
- Manpower control, workforce
reports and HR related database management.
HR report such as OT, attendance, manufacturing hours and other related
GA and all related employees
- Handle documentation and HR
information system, Maintain and update documents, reports and data files.
- Coordinate for foreign
documents (Passport, Visa, Work permit).
- Supervising subordinates to
perform as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in
Human Resource Management, Political Science, or Law.
- At least 5-8 years experienced
in Human Resource Management in the Industrial field.
- Good interpersonal,
service-minded, enthusiastic and communication skills with business
awareness is an advantage.
- Good knowledge and awareness of
labor law (Rae Protection Act, 1998, and the 2008 Labor Protection Act).
- Be able to used Program Tiger
Payroll will be an advantage.
- Good command of English
language and computer proficiency (Chinese is an advantage).